Books by Phyllis Schlafly
From Phyllis Schlafly
Phyllis Schlafly has written about 20 books. They include:
- Who Killed the American FamilyWho Killed the American Family (2014)
- A Choice Not An Echo - Updated and Expanded 50th Anniversary Issue (published Nov. 10, 2014)
- No Higher Power: Obama's War on Religious FreedomNo Higher Power: Obama’s War on Religious Freedom (Co-author: George Neumeyr. Regnery, 2012.
- The Supremacists: The Tyranny of Judges — and How to Stop It (2004, 2006 - inside cover has list of other books authored by Phyllis Schlafly)
- The Flipside of Feminism: What Conservative Women Know — and Men Can’t Say (Co-author: Suzanne Venker. WND, 2011)